What happens when trendy hotels and fashion meet? IHG’s Hotel Indigo brand and the global fashion e-tailer ASOS have launched ASOS x Hotel Indigo Edits, highlighting seven different Hotel Indigo destinations with outfits curated for each property by social media influencers.
Inspired by neighborhood stories, each Hotel Indigo property has unique design, offering travelers a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel experience replete with local culture, music, art and environs. Now ASOS is bringing these elements to life through fashion.
I’m excited to announce a partnership of the greats, @hotelindigo and @asos_us. Together, we’re going to take you on a tour on my favorite neighborhood in NYC: the Lower East Side. Grungy, artistic, and invigorating at any hour of the day (or night), LES is the heartbeat of New York City to an artist. And Hotel Indigo is perfectly situated right in the middle of all the action. Stay tuned. In the meanwhile, check out the link in my bio to discover the campaign. #ColorOfDiscovery #ASOSxHotelIndigo #ad
“Our Hotel Indigo guests appreciate fashion and design, and this mutual partnership with ASOS is an opportunity to extend the hotel experience into guests’ everyday lives,” said Jason Moskal, IHG’s Vice President of Lifestyle Brands. “The ASOS x Hotel Indigo Edits give guests a sense of the Hotel Indigo brand and how it brings the local neighborhoods to life.”
The partnership is the first of its kind and supports Hotel Indigo’s campaign, The Color of Discovery, by underscoring the brand’s key pillars of design and style.
ASOS x Hotel Indigo Edits features seven men’s and seven women’s collections with approximately 140 pieces in total.
• Hotel Indigo New York Lower East Side (Eugenie Grey of Feral Creature): influenced by music, dance and visual art of the Lower East Side story including hip hop and vintage references.
• Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown (Jamie Kidd): Tells the story of “La Fiesta de las Flores; old Hollywood glamour; the roaring 20’s; speakeasy culture.” This style puts a twist on modernity by adding pops of color with a touch of glamour.
• Hotel Indigo Denver Downtown (Carolina Hellal): Inspired by the Gold Rush and mining industry focusing on the fusion of Denver’s street wear scene with heritage fabrics.
• Hotel Indigo Nashville (Devan Anderson): Represents the “music city” reputation, the post-prohibition bars and underground music scene.
• Hotel Indigo Alexandria Old Town (Holly of Petite Flower Presents): References the water, dockside and all things Americana, including indigo colorations and denim fabrics.
• Hotel Indigo Savannah Historic District (Asiyami Gold):
Highlights Southern charm, horse-drawn carriages and arts and will be referenced through the Historical trend with Victorian details.
• Hotel Indigo El Paso (Olivia Watson of Livvy and Blog):
Embodies the street wear trend inspired by Texas pride. It references the railroad district and garment industry with textured fabrics like fine silk and designer knits.
The ASOS x Hotel Indigo Edits are available online and fans can join the social media conversations via the hashtags #ASOSxHotelIndigo or #HotelIndigo and #ASOS.
There are currently 79 Hotel Indigo hotels open globally – with no two the same – and 76 new locations set to open in the next three to five years.
Hotel Indigo is part of the InterContinetal Hotels Group (IHG) portfolio of brands that includes InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites and Hotel Indigo.
IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,200 hotels and 770,000 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, and runs the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty program, IHG Rewards Club, with more than 100 million members worldwide.
ASOS, whose global fashion is geared to 20-somethings, sells over 85,000 branded and own-label products through localized mobile and web experiences, and fulfills them from centers in the UK, US and Europe, delivering to almost every country worldwide. The brand operates eight local language websites: UK, US, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia and Russia.